Thursday, January 28, 2021

Girls Night Out Pt. 1

Hi all! This is the first of a two-parter I’m doing. Happy reading!

It all started as a joke. My daughter Diana was planning on going out to a party with her friends. Unfortunately, her friends said they had to cancel. I heard my daughter crying loudly, I walked in her room and consoled her. I assured her that everything was going to be alright, and I told her that I’d go with her. 

“Dad, you can’t. It was supposed to be a girls night out.” she said. “Who said I had to be your dad?” I smirked. She looked up confused and I left, eventually coming back with a small pill. 

“Dad, what is that?” Diana asked. “It’s XChange. Had it for a while so I thought why not use it, right?” I responded. 

Nightfall had finally arrived and Diana was getting ready in her room. I soon entered and took the pill. Immediately, I felt a tingle and then my body shimmered. After the transformation was finished, I showed off my new form to my daughter, her jaw glued to the floor. “Oh my god, dad. You’re...” “Younger. It was a custom pill, it made me around your age. No one will ever suspect who I really am.”



Diana and I finally got dressed. “Wow dad. You look amazing,” she said as she saw me in one of her dresses. I blushed at the compliment. She was dressed in a white blouse that fit her well, and made her look even more beautiful than before. 

I had told my wife about my plans for the evening, going out with our daughter, and she was surprisingly okay with it. I didn’t think anything of it as we walked out and entered her car. We turned on the radio and made our way to our first girls night out together.


Club Nox. The hottest nightclub in town. I gasped as we made our way to the parking lot. Diana smiled and made her way out the car, I soon followed after taking a deep breath. After we waited in line for what seemed like hours, we finally made our way in and saw what looked like thousands of people dancing. 

We danced the night away, my worries falling away from me as we had an amazing time together. While we danced, a handsome man made his way to us. “Hey, ladies. Care to join me for a dance?” he asked. I looked in his eyes, I swear I saw those before but I couldn’t connect the dots. “I have a...” I began before I was interrupted by my daughter. 

“We would love to. What’s your name?” Diana asked the man. “James. Yours?” he responded while still dancing. “Diana. Her name is...” she looked at me, expecting an answer. “Mia,” I blurted out. I found that name coming naturally to me, it’s what I would’ve been named if I were born female. I guessed that now that I am female, at least temporarily, it was only natural to have a female name. 

We danced with him, I giggled as he took my hand in his and maneuvered me so our faces were mere inches from each other. “Why don’t we go back to my place?” he asked, leaning back and shouting over the music. “We’d love to,” Diana said, looking at me. 

After the fast paced song faded, a slow song came in and we made our way out of the club. We entered his car and made our way to an apartment building. His apartment was fairly large, larger than me and my wife’s first apartment when we started dating. James quickly attacked us with kisses, lifting us and getting us undressed. None of us knew what do except him. 

“I’m gonna need you both on all fours.”

1 comment:

  1. Nice opening, what a great example of father daughter bonding, and what a good mom encouraging it

    ReplyDelete