Sunday, January 17, 2021

Arguements Lead To Confessions Pt. 3

 I woke my wife that morning. She gasped as she took in my nude, still female form. I told her about how I accidentally took an X-Change Plus Pill before we had sex. I omitted the part where I'm possibly pregnant due to her cumming inside me. 

"Honey, you know I'm straight. But I still love you and I'm willing to try something with you," she said as she got out of bed. I leaned in and we kissed. Instead of the usual sparks I felt whenever we kissed, I felt...nothing. I decided to ignore it as she took my hand and we walked to the living room. 


She threw me down onto the couch and did something I never expected from a straight woman. She furiously rubbed my pussy while she ate out my ass. I knew she experimented in college, but this was something different. Just like yesterday, my lingering thoughts went back to man I was in love with. Would he do the same thing? Would he be rough or gentle? That's when I realised something. I was a woman. A straight woman. Moments later, I screamed his name as I came. My wife definitely noticed this time as she stopped and stood up. 

"You really love him, don't you?" she asked. My face flushed with embarrassment as I nodded. She kissed my forehead and said, "Well, who am I to stand in the way of true love?" I was relieved. She originally hated X-Change, but now that she's used it and her husband is permanently a woman because of it, she's seemingly changed her mind. "Now take a shower, little lady. You reek of sex," she said, smiling as she pointed me to her bathroom. 


As I showered, removing the stench of sex from my form, my curiosity got the best of me. Now that I was permanently a woman, I guessed that I had to become more familiar with what I had. My hand moved down to my new pussy and started slowly rubbing it. The intimate touch of a hand was different compared to a tongue or a cock. The feeling was absolutely incredible. It became so intense that I ended up dropping to my knees. I was sure that my wife heard it because the next thing I knew she was in the bathroom as well.  

She smiled as she saw me. "You gonna be done soon? Or are you just gonna keep racking up my water bill?" she joked. I stood up and cleaned myself before turning off the shower head. 

I walked into the bedroom wearing only a towel. My wife then found me and grabbed my arm. She sat me down on the bed and started digging through her closet. "We're not done yet, little lady. I have so much planned for today," she said, finding a dress. 

This was gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment