Saturday, January 23, 2021

A Shift In Power

 My husband and I have been going through a dry spell recently. I've told him how much I wanted children, but he just never wanted to have sex with me. Then one day, I decided that I have had enough. 


We went to a therapist, it was our first time going to therapy so we were both a bit nervous. It started off well until my husband admitted something that rocked me to my core. He didn't want to have sex with me because he didn't like being a man, and that he thought felt like a woman on the inside. I never would've known that he was trans, he had my love and support of course, but I was caught off guard by his confession. 

The therapist seemed to know, as she smirked and slipped us a piece of paper. Before I could ask what it was, our time was up and we left. My husband, or wife now I suppose, was crying in the car, I held her hand as we drove home. 

Once we arrived at home, I went to our bedroom and pulled out that tiny slip of paper that the therapist gave me. I read it out loud and suddenly my vision was blinded by a flash of light. 

Once I was able to see again, I knew something was different. What did this slip of paper do?  I brought my arm up, my ring was still there but my arm was bigger and had hair on it. I looked down and saw that instead of my normal large breasts, my chest was flat. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was shocked to see that I was now a man!


"Oh my god," I said, shocked at the sight of my new naked body and holding my mouth closed after I heard my new deep voice. "Honey, are you okay?" my wife asked walking into the bathroom, her voice light and soft. 



God, she was hot. Her huge breasts and her fat ass were absolutely perfect. "Great," I thought to myself. "Now that I'm a male I'm thinking with my dick." Speaking of my dick, it was now fully erect at just the mere sight of her. "Ay mi amor, someone's excited today," she said. When she was my husband, she wasn't latino so it was interesting to see the hot latina she had become. She brightly smiled before bringing me in for a kiss. This was a lot better than before this change. 

We tore off each other's clothes, and before I knew it we were in the shower. We furiously made out before she kissed her way down, kneeling in the process. She smirked as rubbed my cock, the alien sensation driving me wild. We both knew what was about to happen, and I had absolutely no intentions of stopping her. She quickly brought it into her mouth and began sucking. 


The feeling was amazing. The warmth from her mouth and hand enveloping my cock made me involuntarily moan. It wasn't long before she began sucking faster, actively worshipping my new member. I placed my hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to go deeper. Her moans sent millions of tiny shocks throughout my body, causing me to slightly thrust in and out of her mouth. 

She released my cock with an audible *pop* as she stood up and our lips met again. She walked out of the shower, her curvy hips swaying as she walked out of the bathroom and into our bedroom. I walked behind her and she waved a finger, inviting me to have more fun with her. I kneeled on the bed and inserted my cock into her pussy. 


We fucked for hours, if I were still female I would've already came, but as a male I wasn't even close to an orgasm. "I love you, baby," I said, my mighty ballsack slapping my wifes voluptuous ass. "Te amo mucho," she replied in between moans. Sex was so much better as a man! Being the one with the dick and in control was so much more satisfying than having a vagina and being submissive. 


Suddenly, I felt a buildup in my crotch. "I'm gonna cum," I said, my thrusts beginning to go harder and faster. "Cum inside your wife, mi amor," she replied, flexing her pussy muscles. "I'm cumming," we yelled in unison. I finally came inside her, some droplets of semen remaining on the outside as she removed my cock. 

We fell asleep in each others arms, still naked but we didn't care. 

In the morning I called the therapists office to see if we could schedule another appointment with the therapist. I gasped as they told me that they had never heard of that therapist and I hung up. I was a dude permanently! I looked over to my sleeping wife and my whole mood changed. She had the body she'd always wanted and she's finally happy as a woman. It was going to be a long journey being a man for the rest of my life, but I would get used to it. 

Two months later, my wife's belly had gotten slightly bigger. We celebrated with another round of love making after she told me she was pregnant. I had always wanted children and now we were going to have them, only she was the one giving birth. I just hope that wherever that therapist is, she's happy knowing that she changed my life for the better. I love my wife, and I just know that she's going to be an amazing mother. 


Bridgette smiled as she saw the new couple cuddling on her phone. Ever since she became a witch, she had been helping couples. Some were as small as a rejuvination of their sex life, or as big as a shift in power and gender swapping.

She took a sip of her drink and then saw a couple walking into the Starbucks, she immediately could tell that they were unhappy. After they ordered their drinks and sat down, she walked up to the couple. "Who the hell are you?" asked the man. She smiled and sat down next to them. "I'm Bridgette. I'm a therapist and I can just tell that you're both going through something," she said. 

"We're fine thank you," the man said, taking a sip from his cup of coffee. "Actually, my boyfriend here and I have been having some trouble lately," his girlfriend said. "Would you like to schedule an appointment?" Bridgette asked the couple. The girlfriend nodded. "Great! How about noon?" Bridgette asked. "That sounds good," the girlfriend responded. They shook hands and Bridgette left, eager to help another troubled couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment