Sunday, January 17, 2021

Arguments Lead To Confessions Pt. 5

 Frank was taken aback by my revealing. "Jack? Why are you a woman again?" he asked, his voice a mix of shock and confusion. "Can we come in?" my wife asked. Ever the gentlemen, Frank motioned for us to come inside and holding the door open for us. 


We found our way to his couch and moments later he came in with glasses of wine. He took a quick sip from his glass before sitting next to us. As I sipped from my glass, my wife began telling my story. I lowered my head in embarrasment, hoping that Frank wouldn't see it. 

After she was done, Frank lightly touched my leg. My pussy started to get hot from his touch. "Is this true?" he asked. I raised my head to look at him. I nodded. "Why?" he asked. "Because I'm in love with you!" I blurted out, my cheeks becoming bright red as my face flushed. It was as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders.  


He looked down and up again. Our eyes met and my heart fluttered. "Can I be honest with you? After our month together, I can't stop thinking about you. I...think I'm in love with you too," he said, tears almost forming in both of our eyes. I couldn't believe it. He loved me too! I closed my eyes and leaned in as we pressed our lips together. Our first kiss was long and passionate. It was like sparks were flying everywhere. I forgot that my wife was still with us until I heard her clapping. 

After he broke the kiss, we looked back and saw her smiling. "Don't mind me, lovebirds. Just keep doing what you're doing," she said. We went back to the kiss, but this time I felt his tongue invading my mouth. I did the same and our tongues were locked in battle.


I didn't notice as Frank managed to take off my dress, exposing my bra and panties. He then lifted me up and carried me to his bedroom. "I love you," I panted. "I love you too," he said as he ripped off my underwear. 

He then crawled on top of me and inserted his erect cock into my wet and eagerly awaiting vagina. His massive member fit like a glove inside me. We continued to make out as we made love. I didn't want this moment to end. Nothing else mattered beside him and me at this point. 

Not only was he a good kisser but he was a sexual god. He knew all the right places to make me feel the most amount of pleasure. I wrapped my legs around him, not wanting him to let go. 

Moments later, he finally came inside my womb, giving me the strongest orgasm of my life. If my wife hadn't impregnated me that first night, I was sure that Frank had. He slipped his cock out of me and he laid down next to me.


"I'm not done yet," I said as I moved to his groin and began sucking his cock. He placed a hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to go deeper. Moments later, he finally came in my mouth. I swallowed his still massive load, licking him clean and sucking him dry in the process. 

I crawled on top of him and we started kissing again. I assumed my wife left as night fell, and we fell asleep in each others arms. 

I woke up next to him. I instantly noticed two things. My legs were sore and the wedding ring on my finger was gone. "Morning, beautiful," Frank said as he kissed me on the cheek. I inexplicably started to sob. "What's wrong, babe?" he said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Nothing. It's just that I'm so happy to be with the love of my life," I said. I was telling the truth. He smiled and we kissed. 

"It's time to get up, babe. We still have to go to work," he said, getting out of bed. I forced myself out of the bed and saw a pile of clothes left by my now ex-wife. I headed to the shower, ready to start the rest of my life with my new boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment