Sunday, January 17, 2021

Arguments Lead to Confessions Pt. 4

 

My wife made me stand up, removing my towel and exposing my naked body. I instinctively covered my breasts and vagina. "Honey, you're a woman now. You shouldn't be embarrassed by people looking at your body. You're beautiful!" my wife said, encouraging me to remove my hands from my body. 

I complied, and my wife held out a pair of panties. She told me to put them on and I did as I was told. It felt comfortable as the panties rubbed against my soft skin. She then handed me a long black dress. I struggled to find a way to put it on, but my wife was able to help me put it on. 

After I was finished getting dressed, she walked me to a nearby mirror. I was beautiful! For some reason, it felt right that I looked like this. Like I was meant to be a woman. "You're absolutely gorgeous, darling. You're gonna make your man very happy," she said, hugging my backside. As she talked about him, I closed my eyes and began to imagine what our life would be. 

I'm in a bed, I look down and see a ring on my finger. He walks in and kisses me. We are then interrupted by the sounds of crying. It's a baby. Our baby. My imaginary life is then suddenly interrupted by my wife. "We're almost done, honey. Just one more thing we need to do," she said, snapping me back to reality. 

She sat me down on her bed and brought out a makeup kit. Minutes later, she finished applying my makeup, further accentuating my beauty. 

She then grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house. We walked to the car, I sat in the passenger's seat and her the driver's seat. We then left the driveway, practically saying goodbye to my old life. 

I wasn't sure where we were going, but I trusted my wife. We finally arrived, and my heart sank as I recognized the building. It was my best friend, the love of my life's, house. "I can't do this," I said, putting my head down. "Don't be silly. He's gonna love you," she said. She quickly reassured me by kissing my cheek. After a moment, I gathered enough courage and walked out of the car. My wife then followed and we arrived at his door. She knocked and we waited for an answer. 

"He's probably not even here," I said, before turning slightly. Before I could walk, I saw him. I got butterflies in my stomach as I locked eyes with the love of my life. "Do I know you?" he asked in his deep voice that almost made me cum instantly. 

"Frank, it's me. It's Jack."


No comments:

Post a Comment