Saturday, January 23, 2021

Making His Dream Girl Pt. 2 Choice B

 ...a beautiful brunette! Everything about him...her... was perfect. Her perfect hair, her fair skin, her perfect complexion, her breasts weren't as big as I thought they would be, but her long legs and perfectly round ass were to die for. It was as if she was molded from clay, but in reality she was my father remolded by the machine. 


"You are in so much trouble!" My former father screamed until he went blank. Along with physical changes, the machine also had mental changes, so my dream girl wouldn't be begging me to change her back.

She suddenly jumped with life. My father's mind was gone and Kaley was born.

She giggled and covered her mouth, she was visibly shy around me. I stood up and her smile made my heart flutter. She seemed to build up enough confidence to wrap her arms around me, she stood on her tip toes and placed her lips on mine. I was surprised at first, but I eventually melted into the kiss. It was more passionate than I expected, our tongues now beginning to dance in each others mouths.

Kaley then broke the kiss and whispered, "I want to suck your cock." Her soft whisper sent chills down my spine, and my penis was erect almost immediately. I didn't stop her as she kneeled before me and unzipped my pants, she even chuckled when my cock lightly slapped her face.

We laid down on the bed while making out with each other. She then started kissing her way down my body until she found her way to my cock. She licked all the way from my balls to my cock head, sending tingles all throughout my body. She then grabbed my penis and placed it in her mouth. 


Kaley's warm hand combined with her mouth felt amazing on my massively erect member. I had never had an experience like this. She quickly removed my cock from her mouth and asked, "am I doing okay?" with a look of concern on her face. I smirked and nodded as I placed a hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to keep going. 

She stared at me the entire time, never breaking away even for a split second. Her hazel eyes met mine and that familiar heart flutter returned. That was the moment I fell in love. "Fuck. You're so beautiful," I muttered. She surely liked the compliment, since she started going faster and even attempting to deepthroat, but she gagged as my cock head graced her uvula.

I was this close to cumming, until she removed her mouth yet again and moved to lay next to me. "I've loved you ever since we first met. I want you to be the man who knocks me up," she said. My eyes lit up like a christmas tree. Technically, we just met and now she wants me to knock her up! She reassured me by passionately kissing me. I tore off my clothes and went in front of her. 

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked her. "More than anything, baby," she said in anticipation of the pounding she was ready to receive. Kaley's vagina was completely wet at this point, leaving damp spots on my bed sheet. Here goes nothing, I thought to myself as I inserted my cock into her tight, wet slit. 


"Is this ok? Am I going too hard?" I asked. "Fuck no. Keep going," she said, her voice shaky. Her warm and wet pussy fit my cock like a glove. Our collective moans crescendoed into screams of pleasure and satisfaction. 

After about an hour, I finally felt that I was about to burst. "I'm about to cum," I warned her. "It's ok. Cum inside me, my love," she said in between moans. "I love you!" she yelled as I came inside her unprotected womb.

After cleaning myself off, Kaley was still in bed, her legs raised in order to ensure she would become pregnant. I jumped on top of her as we proceeded to make out again. It was then that I heard something fall. I looked over to see my machine broken, shattered into millions of little pieces like broken glass.

At first I was devastated, but then I felt happy, like a weight came off of my shoulders. I loved this beautiful woman to death, and she loved me.

My father was basically dead for all I cared, Kaley was all that mattered to me.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, smiling as we dreamed of our new life, and children, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment