Sunday, January 17, 2021

Arguments Lead To Confessions Pt. 1


 My wife and I were going through a rough time. We were constantly fighting and arguing, and I just couldn't take it anymore. I spent more time with my friends from work than with her. I even took a month-long vacation just to get away from her. I still loved her, but I couldn't take her yelling anymore. 



One night, we were having one of these arguments, and I accidentally spilled my secrets to her. "I've been taking X-Change pills behind your back," I admitted. I knew that she hated the idea of X-Change, and even joined a protest to get it banned. I felt bad at first after admitting that, but then I felt free, as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. 

She walked closer, her arm raised in an attempt to hit me, but I managed to stop it, bringing her arm back to her side. "Remember when I took that month-long vacation, and I went to the mountains?" I asked my wife, a small tear forming in her eye. She nodded. "I didn't go to the mountains. I took an Xtra-Strength and stayed at my best friend's house." 


I did. At first I took it just to spite her and be free, but something changed. About a week into my month as a woman, I began to have...urges. I kneeled in front of my best friend and asked if I could suck his cock. Thankfully, he obliged and pulled out his member. I instantly put it in my mouth and began sucking away. It felt so nice and warm, and when he came I had the strongest orgasm of my life. 

My wife sat on the couch, her hands covering her face. "Did you have sex with him?" she tried to say, but her whispers were muffled by her hands. "What?" I asked, kneeling down to meet her. She repeated her question, and I shook my hands. It was the truth. For the entire month, I only gave him blowjobs. The rest of my body was virgin and we never spoke about the month after I changed back. 


Tears were in both of our eyes at this point. Suddenly, I had a realization. I was in love with my best friend. Not as a man though, but as a woman. He was straight and I thought I was too, but I guess I wasn't. I told my wife this and I began to cry in her arms. 

I slept on the couch that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment