Saturday, January 23, 2021

Making His Dream Girl Pt. 3 Choice A

Hi all! This is a sequel caption to choice A of part 2. I hope you enjoy and happy reading!

I awoke in Kelly's arms as I felt a wave hit my body. I deduced that it must've been from the broken machine. I felt my body changing until all of a sudden, I felt and looked different. I ran over to the bathroom to find out that I now looked like a beautiful brunette! 


Was this what Kelly wanted me to be? Did I always want a brunette? Those thoughts raced in my head, while I examined my body. I heard Kelly moan, her voice was suspiciously lighter and higher. My body suddenly stiffened, and new memories entered my body.

I met the love of my life, Kelly, in college. We were roommates, and quickly became best friends. We did everything together, eating and going to parties together. We laughed it off when people thought we were either twins or dating. That's when it began. During senior year, she couldn't take it anymore. She woke up me and told me that she was in love with me. I knew that she was a lesbian, and I was bisexual myself. I broke down as I told her that I had a crush on her too, and we kissed for the first time.


During our graduation, she went down on one knee and proposed. I gasped as I saw the most beautiful ring being held by the most beautiful woman in the world. One year later, we were married. 

I walked back to our room, and I saw my beautiful wife sleeping. I went back to our bed, kissing her on her forehead. She woke up, and returned a kiss to my lips. "Good morning, beautiful," she said. Her smile making my heart flutter immediately. Even with bed head and morning breath, she was still the perfect woman. 

She walked to the bathroom, leaving me alone on the bed. I tried to fall asleep, but something was wrong. I was horny. REALLY horny. I kept thinking about how she would eat me out like there was no tomorrow, how she could make me cum in a mere matter of minutes. My pussy was wetter than a waterfall. My hand subconsciously worked its way down to my vagina, and then I saw my wife naked.


She crept towards me and tore off my clothes. Whenever we had sex, she always wanted me to call her mommy. I didn't understand it but it seemed to turn her on. "Have you been a good girl?" she whispered as she began slowly rubbing my clit. "Yes mommy," I replied, holding back my moans. "Do you want mommy to make you come?" she asked, rubbing faster. "Yes mommy. Please!" I said as small moans escaped my lips. "You better do the same to mommy," she said as she quickly maneuvered to sit on my face.


I ate my "mommy" out as she continued rubbing my pussy. We were drowning in pleasure as I ate her out, she was clearly enjoying as much as I did. Minutes later, we came simultaneously before picking me up and carrying me to our bathroom, cleaning ourselves and making new messes in the process. 

Once we were clean and got dressed, I received a call from my parents. They explained to me how they desperately wanted grandchildren. Since I was an only child, I had no siblings to rely on for this. After the call ended, I told my wife and she scoffed. "Well, I'm not doing it. My body's too beautiful to be carrying children," she said. I agreed with her on her body being beautiful. Since I didn't trust artificial insemination, I reluctantly agreed to get myself pregnant.

A month later, I found a man at a bar who agreed to impregnate me. He was relatively attractive, although not as hot as Kelly. When we arrived back at my place, he tried to kiss me but I quickly stopped him. I told him that he was here just for sex, so no kissing or foreplay. 


He fucked me with an intensity that I never experienced before. I had dated boys before in high school, but they were just boys, not men, and never gave me that satisfaction until I met Kelly. Our collective moans crescendoed into intense orgasms and screams. I saw my wife smiling as she saw me getting furiously railed. Moments later, he finally came inside me, knocking me up. 


After he finally shot his load, ensuring that I would be carrying his child, we cleaned ourselves and got dressed. We paid him handsomely for his deed and he left. Kelly walked over to me and kissed my tummy, her future child soon to be inside. 

9 months later, I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Everyone was happy that day. My parents were happy to finally have a grandchild, Kelly and I were happy to have a child, and I'm sure that man was just happy to have knocked up a pretty girl.

I love my wife and our child. She really is my dream girl, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment