Sunday, January 17, 2021

Argument Lead To Confessions Pt. 2

 For the rest of the week, my wife and I didn't talk about my little confession. I pretended to not notice my best friend at work, and I didn't hang out with him after work. 


On Friday evening, I arrived at home and walked to the bedroom. To my surprise I saw a man laying on my bed. He was tall, muscular, and handsome. with a beard that rivaled mine. "Who are you?" I asked him. He didn't respond but he smiled. I analyzed him and recognized that certain smile. That's when I realized that this man was my wife. 

He told me that he still hated XChange, but took a blue since he loved me. I smiled as I walked over to a small drawer. I grabbed a pink pill, without knowing what it was, and swallowed it dry. My transformation was complete and I was a woman again.


I ripped my work clothes off and crawled onto the bed and to my husband. He made the first move and kissed me. It was electric at first but something was off. He removed his pants exposing his long, thick cock. I took the initiave and attached it to my pussy. 

It was apparent that he didn't know how to use his new member, so I ended up doing most of the work. The sex was passionate, but wild. I loved it but I couldn't help but wonder if it was my best friend instead of my husband. He would take care of me, making me feel safe, protected, loved. I accidentally screamed his name, I had to pray that my husband didn't hear that. We made love for hours until my husband finally came inside my unprotected pussy, causing me to have the strongest orgasm of my life. 


We fell asleep in each other's arms as we bathed in the afterglow. The morning sun's light shone on my face as it forced me to wake up. My wife had turned back into her normal self, but I felt that something was off. As I raised an arm to block the sun's light, I noticed that my arm was slender. I ran to the bathroom and examined myself in the mirror. I was still a woman!

I ran out of the bathroom to the drawer where I grabbed the pill from. I almost started crying as I read the name on the box. 

It was a Plus. What was I going to tell my wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment