Sunday, January 17, 2021

Arguments Lead To Confessions Epliogue

 It's been a year since Frank and I officially became a couple. It was interesting when I came back to work and everyone saw me as a woman. Some were confused and some were supportive. I found new friends with all the women at work. I stopped hanging out with my male co-workers (minus Frank of course), and started hanging out with my female co-workers instead.


The month after we started dating, I woke up feeling strange. I had weird cramps, which I just thought was my period. I was still getting used to being a woman full-time, so this still felt different for me. After doing my new daily routine, I went out to the pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test. It later came back positive. 9 months later, I gave birth to beautiful baby girls. I didn't know if they were Frank's or my ex-wife's but I didn't care. 


My ex-wife shows up every month and takes an X-Change Blue Pill, and we have threesomes. Him and Frank fuck me until my whole body is sore and I absolutely love it. The feeling of two cocks in your holes really makes you feel different, but a good kind of different. 

Recently, Frank finally proposed. The proposal was beautiful. We went to his parent's house and he accidentally referred to me as his fiancé. "Fiancé?" I asked. He smiled and went down on one knee. I had butterflies in my stomach. "I have loved you ever since we met. I never want to stop loving you. Will you marry me?" he asked, pulling out a box with a beautiful diamond ring inside. Of course I said yes. We kissed and his parents clapped.

My life is quite a handful. Handling two daughters, planning a wedding, and working full time really takes a toll on a woman. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I have the greatest family in the world, and a loving, supportive fiancé. 

The wedding is in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment