Saturday, January 23, 2021

This Stupid Shift!

 This stupid fucking shift! Let me start from the beginning. When the great shift hit, the whole world went into chaos. The people on the news were encouraging everyone to stay home and think pure thoughts. Well, let's just say that didn't happen. 

One morning, I woke up not in my bed. I looked over and saw my father sleeping next to me! I furiously ran to the bathroom and screamed when I saw my reflection. I was my mother! 


I must've woke up the whole house because the next thing I knew, my whole family was screaming as well. My father ran to the bathroom and examined himself in the mirror. "Why am I dad?" he asked, clearly annoyed and confused. My sister was in my dad's body! I didn't know whether to puke or pass out, but I managed to hold myself together and tell her that I was her brother. 

Minutes later, we calmed down and got dressed in our new clothes. I had no experience with putting on female clothes and makeup, so my sister had to help me. "Mom! Dad! Where are you?" we yelled in unison. "We're downstairs," came from my sister's old body. It was good to know that my parents were still here, but the fact that we swapped with each other still freaked me out. 

We went downstairs and saw our old bodies sitting next to each other on the sofa. "Mom?" I asked. My old body raised it's hand. "Dad?" my sister asked. Her old body raised it's hand. I chuckled. Not only were our parents us, they were different genders as well. We sat down next to our "children" and watched the news. 

We were devastated to hear that scientists were baffled by this shift and that any and all changes were permanent. We weren't getting our bodies back! I held my "husband's" hand in fear, feeling the warmth emanating from him made me feel safer. 

It took a while for my family to get used to our new lives. It was weird at first hearing my former parents call me mom, but it felt nice. My husband and I got new jobs, and our children went back to college. Oddly enough, my son was more popular than I ever was. My daughter got a new boyfriend and he was clearly jealous of him. He eventually got over it as he got a new girlfriend. They looked happy with their new partners, but a mother could tell when something was off. 

In the middle of the night, I heard strange noises coming from their shared bedroom. I got up and checked out what was going on. As I crept towards their room, the noises got louder and then I heard my daughter saying my son's name in between what sounded like moans. I opened the door and my jaw dropped as I saw my children having sex.


They immediately froze once we locked eyes. "Mom! It's not what it looks like," my son said, quickly taking his cock out of his sister's pussy and putting on a pair of underwear. My daughter quickly dressed as well. "What the hell were you thinking?" I asked, folding my arms. They explained that after the shift happened, they had trouble getting used to their new bodies, being younger and different genders. They still loved each other, but now that they were brother and sister they swore off sex. They got new partners, but they just weren't the same as when they were with each other. "Please, mom. We just want to love each other like before," my daughter said, tears in her eyes. 

I unfolded my arms and sat down next to them. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek, my son blushing. "I'm not going to pretend that this shift has been easy, because it hasn't, remember that I used to be your son. I know you still love each other, so next time try to be a little quieter, okay? Your father is still sleeping," I said. "Thanks mom. You're the best," my children said, giving me a big hug. "Get some sleep you two. You still have school tomorrow," I said, breaking the hug. They gave me a kiss on my cheeks before falling asleep in each other's arms on my son's bed. 

When I got back to my room, I passionately kissed my husband on the lips. Ever since the shift, my former sister never wanted to show me the same kind of affection that my former parents did to each other and myself. "What was that about?" he grumbled. "Just wanted to show how much I love you," I said, snuggling up next to him. "I love you too. Now let's get some sleep," he said, quickly snoring afterwards. 

A week had passed and I just couldn't take it anymore. I was horny. REALLY horny. I needed my husband's cock inside me and I needed it now. Once he got home from work, I pounced on him and attacked him with kisses. "What's gotten into you?" he asked. "I need you," I whispered. Our eyes connected and I felt the need build up inside me. 

We arrived at our room and I quickly undressed him. I pulled down his underwear and gasped as I saw his massive dick. He was hung like a horse! No wonder my former parents loved each other so much.


I needed it inside me as soon as possible. I looked up and he seemed uncomfortable but I reassured him that it was ok by putting it in my mouth. The feel and warmth made my pussy wetter than a waterfall. He placed a hand on the back of my head, ecouraging me to go deeper. Thankfully, I had no gag reflex so I could take my man's massive length all the way inside my throat. He then picked me up, I giggled at his strength, and threw me on the bed. He crawled to me and kissed me before inserting his spit-lubed cock into my wet vagina. 


The sex was amazing. It felt so much better as a woman than it ever was as a man. We made out as he slowly thrusted in and out of me. "Just fuck me already," I whispered in his ear. His tongue invaded my mouth as he began thrusting harder, his balls slapping my ass and making me moan harder. I'm sure that my kids were listening and doing the same thing, but I didn't care. I wanted this moment to last forever. 

Moments later, my legs were wrapped around his waist, ensuring that there was no escape for him. "I love you," I screamed as he came inside my unprotected womb. I heard my daughter do the same and my husband quickly got dressed and left. I chuckled as I raised my legs, ensuring that his tiny swimmers would find my eggs. 

My husband quickly found out what our children were doing. The talk was long and awkward, but I supported my children unapologetically. "This is incest!" he lightly yelled. "Technically, we're brother and sister in our parent's bodies. Would you call what we just did incest?" I asked him, my hand on his thigh. He quickly calmed down and accepted the fact that our whole family was now fucking each other. 

One month later, we were having a nice dinner. Now that we didn't have to hide anything, my children were more hands on with each other, my daughter sitting on her brother/lover's lap. "Look at my babies. They're all grown up," I said, a tear forming in my eye. We all shared a laugh as we kissed our lovers. "I have an announcement to make," my daughter said. "It came back positive. I'm pregnant," she said. My husband and I applauded and celebrated as they kissed. "I have an announcement too," I said, rubbing the small swell in my belly. 

Our family tree was about to get a lot weirder.

No comments:

Post a Comment