Saturday, January 23, 2021

Making His Dream Girl Pt. 2 Choice A

Hi all! This is an alternate choice from the "Dream Girl" series I did over a year ago. This was inspired by a comment from a user on OpenTGC. I'm not sure if I will make sequel captions to these, but if you want to see that, feel free to say so in the comments. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and happy reading!

...a slutty blonde! Everything about him...her... was perfect. Her light hair, her fair skin, her perfect complexion, her large breasts, as well as her long legs. She was the definition of a goddess, someone you would happily give your life for just one minute with them. 


"You are in so much trouble!" My former father screamed until he went blank. Along with physical changes, the machine also had mental changes, so my dream girl wouldn't be begging me to change her back.

She suddenly jumped with life. My father's mind was gone and Kelly was born.

"Like, hi cutie," she said. Her voice was high and bubbly, but at the same time sultry and smooth. Her smile was infectious, and I began to feel a stirring in my crotch. She giggled as she crept over to my bed and our lips met. I was surprised at first, but I eventually melted into the kiss. It was more passionate than I expected, our tongues now beginning to dance in each others mouths. 

While were locked in our kiss, I felt Kelly's hands move from my crotch to the top of my pants and unzipping. She pulled down my pants and underwear, giggling as my erect cock lightly slapped her face. 

Her warm hand felt amazing against my massively erect member. She gave me a sexy smirk before placing my cock in her mouth. I had never had an experience like this. 


She stared at me the entire time, never breaking away even for a split second. She sucked like a true slut, using all of her favorite cock sucking techniques. I placed my hand on the back of her head, encouraging the buxom blonde to go further. 

I felt like a man possessed as I forcefully removed her head from my cock and tore off my clothes. She maneuvered and went on all fours in front of me, she knew exactly what I was doing. She seductively shook her ass, I quickly took the initiative and inserted my cock into her pussy. 


Her warm and wet pussy fit my cock like a glove. Our collective moans crescendoed into screams of pleasure and satisfaction. After about an hour, I finally felt that I was about to burst. "I'm cumming" we yelled in unison as I came inside her unprotected womb. 

After cleaning ourselves and putting my clothes back on, we proceeded to make out, until I heard something fall. I looked over to see my machine broken, shattered into millions of little pieces like glass. At first I was devastated, but then I felt happy, like a weight came off of my shoulders. I loved this beautiful woman to death, and she loved me.

My father was basically dead for all I cared, Kelly was all that mattered to me.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, smiling as we dreamed of our new life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment