Monday, February 1, 2021

Girl’s Night Out Pt. 2

 And now, the thrilling conclusion.

Diana and I didn’t know what to do. We just met this man, we’re naked, and now he wants to have sex with us. We looked at him worriedly before he walked behind us and slapped our plump asses. 

He had us right where he wanted. Two beautiful naked girls in his apartment who are getting hornier by the second, or at least I was. I was the first one to move to the bed, going on all fours and showing off my beautiful backside to James. Diana soon followed and kneeled next to me. 

I unknowingly shook my ass, enticing James to have some fun with us. I knew he was behind us as I felt his big hand on my ass. We gasped as we felt his large cock go between our vaginal folds. He moved slightly and inserted his member into my daughter’s vagina. 


I could tell that she was enjoying it by her moans. James’s hand moved from my back to my pussy, leading to a moan escaping from my lips. As I watched my daughter getting pounded, I couldn’t help but wonder how it felt. What would his cock feel like in me instead of his hand? 

It wasn’t long before my question was finally answered as James exited Diana’s pussy and plunged into mine. My eyes lit up and I moaned. I was about to feel the same pleasure that my daughter just felt, and I couldn’t wait. 

This was something I had never experienced before. The sound of skin on skin being heard for miles around, the feeling of a cock relentlessly fucking my holes, the way he held my throat and made me look at him as he railed me only made me want it more. Diana stared at us, softly moaning as she rubbed her pussy to her female father getting his new pussy pounded. 

We fucked for hours, occasionally switching who was being railed. Then, James moved onto the bed. I smirked as we pounced on him, kissing his body and his massive appendage that made us mush on the inside. 

We kissed, licked, and sucked his cock like a popsicle. There was something about the way it tasted, how it felt on my tongue, and the fact that I was sharing it with my wonderful daughter only made it naughtier. Finally, he came and we passionately kissed as we shared his cum, feeling it on each other’s tongues and mouths. 


We managed to swallow his massive load, the taste was great...and I wanted more. I couldn’t help myself, the taste and feel of his massive cock in my mouth melted my brain and made me completely cock-drunk. I swallowed his second load, it wasn’t as much butt the taste was still amazing. 

After milking him of his beautiful cum, we got dressed and he took us back to the nightclub. As we were in the backseat, I looked into my daughter’s eyes, she was so beautiful. I leaned in and our lips met. We made out as James drove us back to Club Nox, our tongues battling for dominance. 

We made it back to Club Nox, James parked the car and let us out. We shared one final kiss before separating, James made his way back into the nightclub and we made our way to Diana’s car. 

Once we got home, I jumped onto the couch and quickly fell asleep, smiling as I dreamed of further experiences with Diana and James. This definitely wouldn’t be a one time thing, and Mia wanted to play more often. 

Morning finally came and I was back in my male body. I returned my daughter’s dress that no longer fit me to her room. My wife had left for work early so I took my time changing into my normal work clothes. Suddenly, something caught my eye. I inched forward and saw a small bag with blue pills inside.

I chuckled, remembering that my wife and James looked very similar. I wondered if I should tell Diana but decided against it, it would ruin all the fun. Maybe when my wife gets home, I’ll tell her about it and Mia and James could have some fun together. I can’t wait for the next Girls Night Out, maybe I’ll meet her friends next time. I have a feeling that Mia and the rest of the girls would have some real fun with James.

No comments:

Post a Comment