Thursday, February 4, 2021

Finally Happy (Rework of Just Like Starting Over)

 Hi all! This is a rework of my first ever caption, now made to fit BadWulf’s Bath Bomb universe. Give her some love and tell her I sent ya! :)


My life sucked. For the past couple years, I’ve had no luck whatsoever. All of my friends had either moved away or completely forgotten about me. I had been fired from my job, and I haven’t been able to get a new full-time job. The only luck I had was having a girlfriend, even if our relationship had been on the fence for a while.

I needed to get away from it all, to start a new life somewhere. My wish was finally granted, but not how I expected.

One night, I decided to relax by taking a bath. I had gone to this weird store that seemed to pop up out of nowhere. Baths by Piper. I went in and bought one that caught my eye. It was called a Sunshine Bomb. I didn’t know what it meant but I bought it with the last remaining money I had.

In the bathroom, I dropped the bomb into the bathtub, the water became enveloped in a weird pink and yellow fuzz. I dropped myself in and let the water wash over me. My whole body became immediately relaxed, as if all my troubles melted away into the water that I was in. 

I closed my eyes and let the water and oils run on my skin. It must’ve done something to me because I failed to realize that my body was changing.

I dunked my head under the water, feeling my troubles fade away but not feeling my body change. My skin became smooth and soft. The fat on my chest and body melted away, and my pecs became large breasts. My penis and testicles receded into my body, a pretty pussy and clit left in its place. My hair became blonde and longer until it reached the middle of my back. My lips became fuller, almost looking like dick sucking lips. Makeup was attached to my face and my voice changed to a very light, feminine tone.

I became a woman! Not just an ordinary woman, but a beautiful, slutty blonde bimbo. My hand instinctively snaked its way down to my new wet pussy and began slowly rubbing. The feeling was intense yet amazing. I had never felt anything like this in my life. I started going faster, moans oozing out of my full lips. 

I only stopped when my girlfriend walked in on me. “Who the fuck are you?! Where’s my boyfriend?! We’re through!” she yelled before walking out of the bathroom. 

I shrugged and went back to jilling off until I made myself cum. After I left the bath and dried myself off, she was gone. I never saw her again, even after assuming my new life. However, I didn’t care. I was finally lucky and happy. I wondered if that store is still there, maybe I could personally thank the owner.

After finding new clothes that fit my body, I left my shitty apartment and went out for a night on the town. I looked over to where the bath bomb shop originally was, but it was gone. I shrugged it off and went to a bar. Instantly, I found a nice man and went back to his place. 

My new boyfriend fucks me like a princess and treats me better than that bitch of an ex-girlfriend. I’m happier than I’ve ever been in years. I wonder where the owner of that shop is now, maybe they’re cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment