Sunday, March 14, 2021

Winter Lover

Winter had finally arrived at the college. Snow everywhere on the ground, everyone being bundled up and staying warm. In those few months since my twin brother became my twin mother, we had been talking almost every single day. Sometimes I don’t know which one I’m speaking to, since they seem to take turns and they like to have fun with me. 

One day I got a knock on the door. I opened the door and to my surprise, it was my mothers! They attacked me with seemingly strategic kisses on my face. After the face kisses and hugs, we walked to the couch. They sat in the exact same way, a perfect mirror copy of each other. It was actually kind of cute how they matched each other perfectly. They even finished each other’s sentences as we discussed life. One of them is a stay at home housewife, and the other is working full time. It almost made me forget that my brother was actually one of them. 

I went to the kitchen to grab a few drinks until I felt something call to me. That hasn’t happened since...the medallion. I ran to the bathroom and found that accursed item.


The same medallion that changed my life was suddenly back...and fixed. I smiled and immediately thought of bringing my brother back. I looked at my mothers, ready to wish until I saw how happy they were. I decided to make another wish, but didn’t know what to do. I thought about this for a few minutes until my boyfriend came in.

He was a jock. He was the quarterback of the school’s Football team. When I say jock, I mean it. He was kind of a meat head and paraded me around to his friends. “I just wish that he could understand women better,” I muttered under my breath. Then. I felt that similar burning sensation. Oh shit, I thought to myself. I did it again! I ran out of the bathroom and saw a beautiful brunette standing next to my mothers. She saw me and smiled. She ran to me and passionately kissed me. 

I was shocked at first but found myself returning the kiss. It was soft, warm, and passionate. Very much different, and maybe even better, than my boyfriend. My mothers clapped as they saw our kiss. I knew that this was my boyfriend, but he was infinitely better as a girl.


Memories of my boyfriend seemed to fade away as memories of my girlfriend Morgan took their place. After breaking the kiss, Morgan and I sat down and had a nice conversation with my mothers. They obviously approved of us dating and even wondered when one of us were going to pop the question. I blushed and Megan giggled. She kissed my cheek and held my hand as I came down from my embarrassment. 

We talked for hours and it was nice for my girlfriend to finally meet my mothers. They welcomed her with open arms and she was the love of my life. She was nice, beautiful, funny, and smart. 

Hours later and my mothers had to leave. We hugged and kissed them goodbye and we were left by ourselves. Morgan attacked me with another kiss. It wasn’t long before we were naked and I was straddling her. We made out as she carried me to the bedroom. I wrapped my legs around her and closed my eyes. 


The sex that night was amazing. Morgan truly knew how to make me cum. We fell asleep in each other’s arms, I melted into her warm naked body. There was no other place I wanted to be.

When I woke up the next morning, the bed was empty except for me. I got up and put on some clothes before stepping outside. I saw my beautiful girlfriend making breakfast for the both of us. I snuck up behind her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck. “Morning, baby,” she said. She kissed my cheek before playing our morning breakfast. She was so beautiful that morning. I got lost in her eyes a couple times. She seemed to notice and blushed.

She grabbed a pair of pants from my drawer and left, as we had class and then she had cheerleading practice. I watched in the stands that afternoon after class as she danced around in her sexy uniform.

We spent the rest of the day together, as we always did. I loved her and she loved me. That old question that my moms asked of who was going to pop the question circulated in my mind. Who knew? Maybe it would happen soon.

A few months later...

It was Thanksgiving day and my mothers decided to have a small dinner this year. Instead of inviting everyone in the family, it was my mothers, my girlfriend, and myself. We had a nice dinner and conversation afterwards. A few laughs and wine sips later, my girlfriend kneeled next to me. I gasped and my mothers smiled. She pulled out a small box with a ring inside. 

I laughed after she proposed and kneeled as well. I also pulled out a small box with a ring inside. It seemed we both had the same idea. We said yes at the same time and kissed. My mothers clapped and celebrated our double proposal. They couldn’t get enough of us that day. 

I have the best fiancĂ© in the world. She’s kind, funny, smart, and especially gorgeous. She’s the love of my life. My soulmate. I wonder where that medallion is now. I sure as hell don’t need it anymore. I have everything I could ever want. A loving fiancĂ©. Two beautiful kind mothers. What else could a girl want?


No comments:

Post a Comment