Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Summer Mother

Hi all! Youngblood here. This is based on a request from a user known as Jim on Discord. Thank you for your request! Also, I would love some opinions on this. I’m considering opening a Patreon soon. Would you join? What would you want to see? Anyway, I hope you enjoy and happy reading!

Summer was my favorite season. There wasn’t any school. I could go out with friends without having to worry about a curfew. The only downside was that my twin brother never left the house. He was very shy and introverted, the exact opposite of me. 

My brother had recently come home from college. Me and my mother helped him get situated back in his room. Hours later, my mother had to leave since she was going on vacation for a week. I drove her to the airport, we gave each other a warm hug before she left, disappearing into the sea of people inside the airport.

The next day, my mother texted me and asked me to run a few errands. I asked my brother to go with me but I never got a respond. Great, I thought to myself. Another day where he does nothing all day. As I was shopping around, I saw a strange medallion sitting in one of the aisles. It seemed to call to me, so I picked it up and put it in my cart. After paying for everything, I went home and told my brother to help.


After putting everything away, my twin brother smacked my butt. I couldn’t believe it. I looked back and he was laughing! The fucker had gone way too far. “That’s it!” I yelled. “What are you gonna do about it?” he responded. “I wish mom was here so I wouldn’t have to deal with your bullshit,” I screamed out load. 

I didn’t realize I still had that strange medallion in my hand as there was a weird burning sensation. The medallion fell out of my hand and broke immediately as it hit the floor. I leaned down to pick it up, and when I got back up I didn’t see my twin brother anymore. Instead I saw...my mother.


“What’s wrong, sweetie? You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” she said. I was frozen in shock. Somehow this medallion had turned my annoying twin brother into my mother. “Sweetie, I’m your mother. You can talk to me.” Oh god, I thought to myself. He thinks he’s mom. “Nothing, mom. I’m fine,” I lied. She seemed to buy it, she hugged me and kissed my forehead. It was the exact same as when my real mom did it. The warm, loving embrace was a perfect copy. She then walked away to her room, leaving me dumbfounded in the kitchen.

 I held the medallion in my hands and closed my eyes. “I wish my brother was back.” I didn’t feel any burning sensations but I had to check. I ran to my mothers room and peeped in the slightly open door. Instead of seeing my brother, my mother was taking off her dress and heels and putting on a bathrobe. I wanted to puke but I kept myself silent. My brother turned mother was naked! I ran to my room and buried my face in my pillow, hoping to forget the scenario that just happened.

Moments later, I heard a knock on the door. She walked in. “You okay, sweetie?” she asked, her voice gentle and soft. “I’m fine, mom,” I lowly replied. “Okay, hun. I’m going to take a bath if you need me. I love you,” she said. “Love you too mom,” I naturally replied. She closed the door and walked to the bathroom.

I was about to fall asleep until I heard soft moans coming from the bathroom. I covered my ears with a pillow as they became louder. My “mother” was masturbating in our own bathtub. What the hell did this medallion do to my brother?!


Miraculously, I managed to fall asleep after hearing that masturbation session. The next few days were surprisingly normal. Instead of my annoying, introverted brother, my beautiful, smart mother was there for me. I seemed to forget that my brother even existed until I got a call from my mother. My real mother.

“Hey sweetie! I’m at the airport. I’m on my way home,” she said. How was she going to react when she sees her...self? I got dressed and my twin mother did as well. As my mother arrived home, she opened the door and saw her twin standing outside. 

“Sweetie, who is this?” they asked in unison. It was actually kind of funny until they started arguing. I took her bags and put them in her room. When I got downstairs, I saw them staring into each other’s eyes. I couldn’t tell them apart. At this point, my brother was completely gone and only my mother remained. Then, they leaned in closer and their lips finally met. I didn’t know why but my heart melted as my twin mother’s kissed. Ever since dad died, my mother hasn’t dated anyone. Maybe this was a blessing after all.

Hours later, I heard loud moans and kissing coming from my mother’s bedroom. They were having sex. I couldn’t help myself. My hand snaked it’s way down to my pussy and began masturbating. The sounds of moans and kisses echoed through the walls of the house. 

We all orgasmed in unison. I fell asleep that night dreaming about what my mothers did. How they made love that night. If they’d allow me to join in with them.


The rest of the summer was great. My mothers were always there for me. They were loving, supportive, and kind. Unfortunately, the summer couldn’t last long and I had to go back to college. I called them every day telling them how much I missed them. I hope they come visit soon. I think my friends would love to see my twin moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment