Monday, March 22, 2021

The WAP Curse

I hated the GRAMMYs. A supposed celebration of music ultimately turned into a worshipping of untalented, one note artists. None of that was more prominent than with the most recent Grammys. The only award I cared about wasn’t in the official ceremony so I had to read about it after. But unfortunately, I had to watch the official ceremony for a college paper. 

I was a big metalhead, my favorite bands were too niche and underground to even get considered for a nomination. I sat down with my laptop, my college had given it to me so I could take notes for my paper. My father was sitting on the couch next to me since I needed someone to make jokes with. 

I wrote down all the artists and groups that won and which category they were in. I was getting pretty bored, everything seemed to blur together. The live performances were okay, most of them seemed to be lip-synced so me and my father joked about it the whole time. That is until Cardi B started performing her “song” WAP.


The song was absolutely dreadful, deplorable even, but I couldn’t look away from it. It was as if the song itself was possessing me and forcing me to watch. As Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion “sang” I could feel something changing inside of me. I got up and started dancing, not knowing that my body was changing. 

My skin became lighter and fairer. Long, flowing brown hair flowed from my scalp until it covered my growing pectorals as they became breasts. I became slightly shorter and slightly skinnier. My penis and testicles retracted into my body, leaving a cute clit and vagina in its place. My moans and groans became feminine as my Adam’s Apple melted away. My ass expanded until it was big and thicc. My clothes transformed into a new outfit that fit my new feminine form. I fell to the floor as my transformation finished.



I seemed to forget that my dad was still there until I felt his warm hand on my new smooth dark skin. We looked into each other’s eyes until the performance finally ended. I fell back onto the floor as I transformed back into my original body. 

“Dad?” I asked him, shocked and worried. “What happened?” “I don’t know, son. You just...turned into a hot chick,” he replied, chuckling. I went back to sitting on the couch and taking notes. After going back to the usual routine of taking notes and joking, the ceremony finally ended. I had a late night snack and went to bed.

The morning sun finally came and I got out of bed. I went downstairs and saw my father sitting on the couch watching TV. It was as if he didn’t even get off of the couch last night. I walked to the kitchen and prepared to cook breakfast, until I heard a familiar chromatic progression. My body changed again as I began dancing to the song. 

My dad walked in and watched as my bubble butt bounced while I cooked breakfast. He walked up behind me and began kissing my neck. I let out a small gasp as he wrapped his arms around my torso. “These look amazing, babe,” he said. Something in me changed. I finished making breakfast, plated it, and then turned around to see the handsome man in front of me. 

He pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I eagerly returned the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and allowing my tongue to invade his mouth. After a few minutes, I eventually broke the kiss and kneeled in front of him. I couldn’t help myself. This body combined with the music that was seemingly stuck on loop made me incredibly horny for him. 

I fished out his hard cock and kissed his shaft. Fuck it tasted so good. I shouldn’t have. I knew I shouldn’t have. But I did. And I loved it. I worshipped my father’s....no...man’s cock, expertly licking and sucking and making him moan. 


It wasn’t long before he was fucking my throat. This body didn’t have a gag reflex so I moaned as I deepthroated him. Moments later he finally came down my throat. His load was massive but I managed to swallow it all. He lifted me up and carried me to his room. The sex that day was amazing. He fucked me with such raw power and vigor and I couldn’t get enough of him.

We made love for hours, our naked bodies rubbing and kissing each other. Two things happened then that changed my life forever. My father came inside of my unprotected pussy, and his phone died. The song ended along with my old life as my new one began. It seemed that my father forgot who I was as he called me a name that I didn’t recognize at first. “I love you, Riley,” he said. “I love you too, Patrick,” I instinctively replied. We shared a passionate kiss before he finally pulled out of me, sealing my fate as a woman forever.


It’s been a few months since that fateful day. My baby bump is significantly showing now. Patrick can’t get enough of it though. Before he leaves for he gives me and my swollen tummy warm kisses. I stay at home and focus on taking care of the house and my college work. Instead of being a pretentious music major, I’m now majoring in gender studies. 

I love my new life. Sure, I’m significantly shorter and now carrying my own father’s unborn child, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. I still hate WAP, but I have to respect it for giving me one. 

Actually...my fiancĂ© is coming home. I better take care of him soon. 



1 comment:

  1. Ya, that first shot of the stage looks like the Barcelona sex fair. Would be a hoot to go there sometime I think. I like your stories. erigana

    ReplyDelete