Tuesday, March 2, 2021

The Curse

This curse hit me like a freight train. Let me explain. As a teenager, I went to a circus with some friends of mine. We had a fun time, laughing inside the big top and seeing all the freaks at the freak show. Before we left, I saw a strange woman. She was seemingly staring into my soul. I felt like a man possessed as I walked towards her and into her tent. 


Her tent was small but filled with exotic items. “Take a seat,” she said. I immediately did as I was told, sitting in the chair before me. “I know what you need.” I gave her a confused look but she just smirked, as if she knew that I was going to do that. “Boys like you need a new perspective. How to properly treat women. You have a girlfriend, no?” she asked. I nodded. Tina was my girlfriend for a few years at that point. 

“Then you will get to know your feminine side more.” She snapped her fingers and I blacked out. When I woke up, I was back in my room. My mother called me down and everything was normal. I went on with my life until that first night. The night of the full moon. I thought I was sick. My body temperature rose and I felt my insides seemingly rearranging. 


I tore my clothes off, leaving me naked yet still hot. My skin becoming softer and lighter. Long, flowing brown hair flowed from my scalp until it covered my growing pectorals as they became breasts. I became slightly shorter and slightly skinnier. My penis and testicles retracted into my body, leaving a cute clit and vagina in its place. My moans and groans became feminine as my Adam’s Apple melted away. I fell to the floor as my transformation finished. I saw my new form in the mirror and screamed. My mother walked in and saw my naked female form. 

It took a long time to convince her that this naked girl was in fact her son. After stealing some of my sister’s clothes, thank god they fit, I made my way to the circus, hoping to find that woman who did this to me. To my surprise, the circus was gone and so was the woman. I went home disheveled, I turned back the next morning, I went to school and time marched on.

It’s been a couple years since that first night that I had transformed. I graduated high school and moved out of my parent’s house. If only I had known that this would be a blessing and a curse. I moved in with my best friend, who didn’t know about my curse. One night, my roommate was out working when I transformed. I was thinking about Tina, who had moved away for college. We broke up but agreed to stay friends. I was horny and she was the only thing on my mind. My hand snaked it’s way down to my wet pussy and began rubbing. The feeling was still intense, even after doing it multiple times to keep my female self subdued.


I started with slow, sensual rubs until I began going faster, furiously rubbing my clit. My small moans turned into loud, thunderous orgasms that could shake the entire world. It became so loud and intense that I failed to hear the door open. “What the fuck?!” I heard a voice scream. I looked over and I saw my roommate standing in the doorway. We stared into each other’s eyes and I just couldn’t take it anymore. I’ve never had a dick inside me but I knew I had to have his. I got up from my bed, walked up to him and kissed him passionately on the lips. I had to stand on my tip toes since he towered me in my current form. 

He returned the kiss and began removing his clothes. Once we were both naked, I jumped up and he caught my legs. I wrapped my arms around him as he moved to the bed. He gently placed me on the bed, attacking me with more kisses as he slowly inserted his hard cock into me. 

The feeling of his cock inside me was indescribable. It was infinitely better than just my fingers. I fell for him immediately. We danced as we made love, our bodies moving as one, as if we were made for each other. Our moans harmonized and I couldn’t get enough of him. I stared at him the entire time, occasionally jumping up and kissing him.


We made love for hours, I must’ve lost count of how many orgasms I had. I flexed my vaginal muscles, trapping him inside and preparing to milk him. “I love you,” I said in between moans. “Fuck. I love you too,” my roommate replied. We kissed once more as he began thrusting faster. I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

“I’m gonna cum, baby,” he whispered. “Cum inside me. I wanna feel your baby batter in my pussy,” I screamed. With one final thrust, he came inside my unprotected pussy, sealing my fate and making me a woman forever. 


We shared one last kiss before falling asleep in each other’s arms. The morning came and I was still a woman. Oh god...what happened last night? I thought to myself. My roommate finally woke up next to me and kissed my cheek. “Morning, baby. Have you seen my roommate anywhere?” He must’ve thought I was my own girlfriend! “Actually...I’m your roommate,” I said nervously. He laughed it off until I told him something only he and I knew. Having to explain that I was a werewoman, as I found out the proper name for my curse, and that I’m permanently a woman now wasn’t fun. 

He was surprisingly understanding and promised to be there for our baby which was now in my womb. I had to replace my entire wardrobe and explain to my family that their son is now their daughter permanently, but he was there every step of the way. We began dating a month after and I moved into his room. I got a job so we could get enough money to buy a house. 

Many months later and now we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. He loves me and my baby bump, which weighs a ton but I wouldn’t change it for anything. 

I’m officially on maternity leave so now I walk around the house taking selfies of me and my baby bump and send them to my boyfriend. We recently found out that we’re having a baby boy. I can’t wait for our son to come into the world. I just know he’s going to be as amazing and as handsome as his father. 


I wonder where that woman is now. Hopefully she’s happy knowing that she gave me the perfect life. If only she could see me now.

.

When the woman gave Daniel the curse of the werewoman, she didn’t expect herself to be tied to him. She passed away at the same time that Daniel became a woman permanently. But she wouldn’t be gone forever. See, 9 months after that fateful night she would be reborn. He would be reborn as Danielle and her boyfriend’s son. 

Danielle patted her large belly as her boyfriend came home. They shared a kiss before he kneeled in front of her and pulled out a tiny box. Of course, she said yes, and soon they would be back in their bed. Their son was to have a new sibling soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment