Sunday, January 1, 2023

Losing A Bet (Patreon Post)

 My roommate and I were both pretty lonely. Our girlfriends broke up with us and I haven’t tried dating since. He tried but nothing seemed to stick. When X-Change came out, he seemed to love the idea.

He bought a pack of basics and showed it to me. “It’s a simple coin toss. Loser has to take one of these and be my date for the evening,” he said, a grin on his face. I reluctantly agreed and picked tails. He flipped the coin and chuckled as he showed me the result.


Heads. Of course it had to be heads. “Well, a deal‘s a deal. I guess I’ll be your date for the evening,” I said, rolling my eyes. “Good. I picked out some clothes for you. You may want to take that basic now. The sun‘s going down and I have a reservation for the both of us,” he said with a wink before walking out. “What an ass,” I thought to myself. 

I sighed before getting out of bed and grabbing a pill and moving to the living room. I took a deep breath before swallowing and getting dressed. My new body was beautiful. I honestly didn’t expect it to work. My new body seemed so alien but natural at the same time. After staring at my new body for a few minutes, I remembered the bet and knocked on my roommate’s door. The look on his face was priceless. His jaw was on the floor as he saw how beautiful I was.


“I...I can’t believe you actually did it. You look absolutely stunning,” he stammered. I blushed and giggled at how nervous he was around me. Maybe being a chick for the night wouldn’t be so bad after all.

“Are you ready for our date?” I asked. “Oh! Uhh...yes. We have a reservation at Asiago’s,” he said. Asiago’s was the fanciest restaurant in our town. I didn’t expect to him to take this date so seriously!

The date was absolutely fantastic. My roommate was such a gentleman and I think I started to develop feelings for him. He was so handsome and funny. He didn’t even seem to mind when I accidentally called him “babe”. I think he actually liked it.

After finishing our meal and leaving, I was a bit tipsy. Apparently, my female form wasn’t adjusted to wine yet and I was stumbling slightly as we made our way back to his car. My vision was slightly blurred but I could still see his eyes. “Hey handsome,” I said to him, slightly slurring my words. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. It was magical. Tingles shot throughout my body as our lips met and we held each other tightly.

One thing led to another and we were racing home, our hands intertwined. That one kiss sent me into a frenzy. I needed him now. My new pussy was on fire and I could tell that he was hard as a rock under his pants.

As soon as we got home, he carried me back to his bedroom and made love to me all night long. It was absolutely perfect. His cock was made for my pussy, it absolutely fit like a glove. We made love until the early morning and fell asleep in each other’s arms. I completely forgot that I was on a basic until we woke up and I was in my male body again. I immediately took another basic and went back to his bed.

I ended up taking a basic every day. My roommate is my boyfriend now and I couldn’t be happier. He’s loving, he’s smart, he’s funny, and he’s an excellent lay. We decided to skip the Xtra-Strength and jumped onto the Plus. Living as a woman isn’t easy, but with the help of my boyfriend I have nothing to fear. 

The bet was absolutely stupid but I’m glad I lost. I found the love of my life and I just know he’s going to propose soon, especially since my recent pregnancy test came back positive.


Hello all! Youngblood here. This was my first ever Patreon post! For 2023, I want to add my old stories to here, OpenTGC, and Tumblr so that pictures and GIFs can be properly added. I hope you enjoy and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment