Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A New Kind of Bonding (Patreon Post)

I was feeling pretty lonely. My wife had passed away when my son was just a child. He was taking online classes for college, he was going for his major in film.

He was so busy with his work and school that we barely had time for Father-Son bonding. I just wished that there was something I could do. I ended up going to sleep, thinking about anything I could to cheer up my son.

When I woke up the next morning, something was different. Everything felt…off. I felt smaller than before, and there was an unusual weight on my chest. It took all of my willpower to get out of bed. I finally did and looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn’t myself anymore. I was a woman!

I couldn’t believe it. How did this happen?! Why was I a tiny girl now? Who did this to me? Suddenly, it all came back to me. That wish. That wish must’ve changed me into a girl. But why?

Miraculously enough, I had clothes that fit my new frame. After getting dressed, my son and I walked out into the hallway at the same time. “Umm…who are you?” He asked. “I know this might sound crazy but…Im your father,” I replied after taking a deep breath. He scoffed, obviously not believing me.

 “Bullshit. If you’re really my father, tell me something only he would know,” he said. “After your mother passed, we didn’t react to it. Even after that moment, we just kept a straight face. Fucking toxic masculinity. I could hear you crying in your bedroom after the funeral. You cut yourself off from your friends and spent most of your time in your room,” I replied. He just stared at me, a small tear falling from both of our eyes as we remembered that moment. 

”Oh my god…dad…that’s really you?” He asked, his eyes scanning my new petite body. I nodded and he pulled me in for a hug. “What are we going to do now? How do we fix this?” I just held him tightly and reassured him that everything was fine and that this would be fixed. “Well…I’ve always wanted to do some father-son bonding.”

The day of Father-Son bonding looked more like a date between boyfriend and girlfriend. We went to the pier and had a really fun day together. We walked around, rode a few rides, and the feeling of happiness returned to both of us. We sat down on a bench and stared into each other’s eyes. I had butterflies in my stomach. I could feel that there was something bubbling underneath the surface.

The ride back home was tense. We were exchanging glances at each other, eventually moving down towards each other’s nether regions. There was definitely something going on that my son wasn’t telling me about.

When we finally arrived back home, my son just couldn’t seem to take it anymore. We stared into each other’s eyes for a few moments before he pulled me in for a passionate kiss. My new vagina was fully wet as I returned his kiss. God, it just felt so right.

One thing led to another and we ended up naked. In his bed. We continued kissing as I suddenly felt something warm and hard enter my vagina. It was his cock, and it was huge.

We made love for hours, in various positions. I didn’t care who I previously was, I was in love with the sexiest man in the world with the most perfect cock. Sounds of skin on skin and moans could be heard for miles around. 

“I’m gonna cum baby,” he grunted. “Cum inside me! Knock me up!” I replied. He did as he was told and came inside me. I had the strongest orgasm of my life as I screamed into the bedsheets, my eyes forcefully closing. We cuddled as we came down from our high of an orgasm, bathing in the afterglow. We eventually fell asleep in each other’s arms. It was so warm and comfortable, I didn’t want to be anywhere else. 

When we awoke the next morning, I was still in his arms and in this body. I tried to go back to my bedroom but the place that we were in was completely different. We were in an apartment. It was ours. Reality had somehow changed! 

I didn’t pay any attention to it at first and went back to bed with the love of my life. We spent the entire morning in bed, either cuddling or making love.

We eventually adjusted to this new reality, finding new jobs and being the perfect couple. We’re officially boyfriend and girlfriend now. Sometimes his father, my previous self, visits to check on us. Its weird seeing my previous body like that but that’s not who I am. Not anymore. I’m Marie, stay at home girlfriend. I recently found out that I’m pregnant. As my baby bump eventually grows, I could feel my love growing stronger, for him and the baby. I can tell that he’ll propose soon. It’s just a matter of time before he finally does.



No comments:

Post a Comment