Monday, July 19, 2021

Splish Splash


 It’s nice to take a bath, to just relax and soak in soapy water. I recently bought a bath bomb, it was recommended by a friend of mine. The bomb was called “Perfect Partner”. I didn’t know what it meant and just had it in the bathroom for later. 

I was going to invite my crush over later for her to use it. If this worked, she’d be my perfect partner. We would be inseparable soulmates. I couldn’t wait. My father decided to take a bath, I told him not to use it since I was saving it for a special occasion.

I sat in my room, texting my crush. She said she was busy and couldn’t come over. I was devastated. That bath bomb was for nothing. I was about to throw that thing away when I heard moans coming from the bathroom. I slowly made my way inside and saw a beautiful woman cleaning herself in the bath. She just smiled and didn’t stop after she saw me walk in. That’s when I realized…she was my dad.

My dad must’ve used that bath bomb even when I told him not to. I had to admit, he was hot as a girl. I leaned down to examine her and talk to her. She seemed to notice and pulled me in for a passionate kiss, my eyes went wide but I ended up returning the kiss. 

It wasn’t long before we were making love in the bathtub. The feeling of her lips, tongue, and pussy were perfect. She didn’t even mind as I came inside her. After getting out of the bath and cleaning ourselves, we spent the rest of the day in bed. Thoughts of my crush seemed to fade away as I focused on my new girl.

It’s been a few months since that fateful day. Yolanda is my girlfriend now. My father went missing and I managed to make new records and identification for her. We managed to get a small apartment together and I love every second that I’m with her. Her tummy has gotten bigger as we found out she was pregnant a few weeks after that first day. 

I’m going to propose soon. I’m working full time to pay for the ring. I can’t wait to call her my wife. She really is the perfect partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment