Monday, May 24, 2021

My Dumbass Roommate


My roommate and I were bored during lockdown. While restrictions were being lifted, we still decided to isolate and not leave our apartment. One night, he wished that he could have a girl here.

Waking up the next morning was fun. Especially since I woke up in a body that wasn’t my own. I was a fucking chick! A sexy chick at that. Once my roommate saw my new body, he was head over heels in love. I told him who I actually was and he seemed to calm down. He told me that he wasn’t gay and ran off. “I’m a chick now! How the hell can it be gay?” I yelled at him as he ran. God, he was a dumbass. A cute dumbass but still a dumbass nonetheless.

Every time I saw him for the next week, he was visibly flustered. He was enamored me but he had to fight it. I decided to have some fun with him. Once he finally decided to leave for work, I got busy. I took off my clothes and looked at my new body in the mirror. Whatever happened to me made me hot! 

I positioned myself so my vagina was at the forefront in the mirror. I smiled as I snapped the first of many pictures that day. I sent it to him with the caption, “Thinking of you.” His reaction was priceless. I sent him more pictures until I ran out of space on my phone. When he came home that night, something was going on with him.

He came into my room and kissed me. I didn’t know how to feel at this point. I looked into his eyes and kissed him again. The sex that night was perfect. We made love and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Let’s just say that I have a boyfriend now. He’s still a dumbass but he’s my dumbass. I love him and he loves me. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, it will certainly make Lockdown more bearable. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it to become my roommate's girlfriend in this way and stay together with him for the rest of our lives! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete