Monday, September 27, 2021

Just A Date Part 1



It was just a date. Just one date and I wouldn’t have to be a girl anymore. That’s how I thought it would go down. But that night had so much more planned for me.

My roommate had recently broken up with his girlfriend. I tried to be there for him but he was too busy sulking in his room. I tried everything I could to cheer him up but nothing was working. That was when I found Elixir.

I planned everything out in my head. I’d drink the elixir, then sneak out to the mall and get some new clothes. It was absolutely foolproof! 

I couldn’t believe that it actually worked. My roommate was still in his room and didn’t even come out until after it wore off. This was going to be fun. 

After I was back in my normal body, I told him about a girl that I met. Of course, I didn’t tell him that the girl was actually me. He agreed to meet her for a date. The fun was just beginning.

I had to sneak out again as we both got ready for our date. Putting on a dress in the front seat of a car was the hardest thing I had ever done! After getting out, I knocked on the door and he immediately opened it. Our eyes met and my heart began to race. He looked so handsome in his dress shirt and pants that I felt my vagina get a little damp.

Hello everyone. Youngblood here. This is the first of a two parter that I’m doing. I hope you enjoy. Also, new captions will be posted very sporadically as I feel that I am losing my ability to write. I will try to keep posting on Patreon and Twitter. I hope you understand. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment