Thursday, May 28, 2020

True Love

It all started normally. I woke up on the right side of the bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower and got dressed for a nice day out. My wife gave me a kiss on the cheek as I walked out the door.


The sun was shining, birds were chirping and people were running away. I walked in the direction people were running from and saw a man shooting at people with what looked like a phaser from Star Trek. He shot randomly but instead of his victims dying, they were transformed. Innocent people turned into beautiful bimbos, the opposite gender, even children.


I tried to stop him, but my vision was blinded by a bright flash of white. When my vision returned, the bastard was gone. A nice man helped me up and asked, "are you okay miss?" I gave him a confused look and he walked me to a mirror. My whole body was changed! I was a woman! I looked like I was in my 20s now. He offered to take me home, instead of responding I silently nodded my head and we walked to his truck.


The ride was silent and awkward. He tried asking me questions, but I was too shaken to try answering them. Once we arrived, I shook his hand and left. I knocked on the door, and my wife answered. I told her who I was and suprisingly she believe me. Once we were inside, I told her everything that happened. "I still love you," I said, holding back tears. "And I love you, but I'm just not that into women," she said. 


For the next month we lived together but we didn't sleep in the same room or have sex. I tried having sex with men, but they never did anything for me. Thats when I realized, I was a lesbian. I liked girls when I was a male, so I still liked girls as a female. I hit up a lesbian bar that I found online and looked for girls there. 


The first girl was named Jade. She was really cute. When we went to her place, she immediately attacked me with her tongue. Our tongues intertwined as we furiously made out. When she pulled out a strap-on, I was so horny that I didn't care. I placed my wet pussy down onto the strap-on, closing my eyes and letting the immense amount of pleasure flow through me. 


The second girl was named Bella. She was absolutely adorable, but she was more down to business. I ate her pussy like it was my last meal, but all I could think about was my wife. How I would eat her out, or how she would eat me out. 


A week later, I couldn't take it anymore. I sat with my wife on her bed and kissed her passionately. She tried to push me off but I laid her down gently and ripped my clothes off. She also ripped her clothes off as we continued to kiss.



She then began to lick my pussy, expertly licking and sucking every nook and cranny of my pussy. She made me cum just by using her tongue, and I had lost count of how many times I had orgasmed. After she had cum and we were basking in the afterglow I asked her, "Do you still love me like I love you?" She didn't respond, she just smiled and kissed me. We fell asleep in each other's arms. 


Two months later we had managed to get remarried, this time as wives. We have threesomes constantly with a girl that my wife works with. I love my wife with every fiber of my being, and she loves me. I think she loves me more after I became a woman, and that's true love.


No comments:

Post a Comment